Welcome. We are pleased that you have taken the time to learn more about Tribal Health Partners, TPA.
In order to better serve the needs of self-funded benefit plans for Native Americans and their Tribal owned entities such as Casinos, Resorts, Construction Companies etc., Tribal Health Partners, TPA was established in 1999. Tribal Health Partners, TPA was specifically formed to provide quality, innovative benefit plan management services. Tribal Health Partners, TPA is a licensed Third Party Administrator and its home office is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
We understand that it is just not enough to offer the traditional benefit products and services to you. At Tribal Health Partners we get to know you and will strive to assist you in any way possible to insure your Benefit Plan performs to your expectations.
• National Indian Gaming Association
• California Nations Gaming Association
• Society for Professional Benefit Administrators
The consistent delivery of quality products and superior customer service has kept our outstanding reputation in the Tribal benefit administration field. As a service company, we recognize that our success is a direct result to our “hands on” approach and the commitment and quality of the Tribal Health Partners, TPA staff.
Our Services Include:
• Analysis of existing Benefit Plans
• Benefit Plan Design and Plan Management
• Benefit plan and premium accounting tracking & reporting
• Billing & Administration
• COBRA* FLEX* HIPPA Administration
• Developing a strategy to meet your long-term goals
• HRA & HSA Administration
• Our highly automated and consistent benefits administration systems are powered by Trizetto QikLink
• Outstanding & superior customer service backed by our claims payment guarantee
• Plan enrollment
• Prompt, accurate, medical, dental & vision claims processing
• The ability to secure favorable Stop-Loss premium
• Vast industry knowledge and expertise to serve you and your employees
• Web access for clients, covered participants and providers
Our office hours are from Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, Arizona Time.
Phone Number: 623-889-7200 or 888-419-1094
Address: P.O. Box 71490 Phoenix, Arizona 85050